Thursday, April 12, 2007

Party

Let's have a party at the Brom.

It can't be this weekend because I am going to AC holla.
It can't be the weekend after that, because I have business to attend to.

Any time after that would be quite crucial.

People I would like to see there:

Any alums who live locally
Ciaran
Sully's uncle

If you guys have to not drink for track, make it after the season ends, because I would prefer people not be nits.

I will purchase the keg.

Arak let me know, because this is directed at you, as everyone else is pretty useless.

That's it for now.

6 comments:

Nate said...

People I would like to see there:
Ciaran
Dave Bach
Alumni
Pre-Frosh


I will also drink the keg.

Arak, DOOOOO ITTTTTTT.

Arak said...

Tentative Plan is May 12th. Bach can't do any weekend before that other than NESCACs and we'll be trapped at Middlebury.

Anonymous said...

So how do parties work now that I´m not there? Did you man up, Arak? Or does Anna Shih do all the grunt work (as I´ve suspected). Is Bach still hungover?

Anonymous said...

Bloom, JFC! I forgot how much of a nit you were...

Keg + people drinking it = party

Brian said...

If you guys have it May 12th I will be there starting at before noon to play beirut for 14 hours straight hours with anyone who wants. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and in reference to the Paul Shirley thing -- he's not going to be remotely close to Madrid anytime soon. I'd like to go see him, but I think it's close to impossible.