Sunday, March 9, 2008

An Email from David Tilton (and Friends???)

Hey Sam and Mike,
How's Egypt Sam? Don't tell Mike, but I love you and I want your BABIES. Please deliver said babies by the time this email arrives at your portal. Otherwise, much grease shall ensnare your pyramid. Here is thine code: sassojolly4611500spiffyandwhorishhorseyellowzombiwcreaturedefinedinamongstcellularcontextintheelephantparadeofyesteryear.
There. There, there there. Memorize inside yourself beside the moonlight of the seventh hour. Regards of this.
together, we are
THE ELECTRIC EEL
know it
love it
it knows
make love to it
:-------l

Damn. I miss Tufts. Also there were hearts stuck in the middle. But I had to delete them because the carrot fucked with the Html or something.

p.s. someone else should start posting on this blog too. Skye????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.