Sunday, March 11, 2007

Crashing the party

I felt that I needed to react to some of the subjects discussed in this blog, and didn't feel I couldn't comprehensively do so without a post of my own.

1. "a Bloom-like 95 pounds"

I don't take cheap shots in my blog at you guys. We all know I'm a portly fat ass who doesn't even run anymore, much less lift. And maybe I do clap my hands in order to lose weight (the perpetual motion gets my blood pressure circulating and my adrenaline going....what a rush), can we just drop the issue that I'm a poor athlete and worse runner?

Also: I went for a run today. I'm shooting to do one tomorrow too. We'll see how it goes.

2. "I've realized I don't know how to make friends"

I think it's kind of ironic that Bach also included information that he was in a class called "Social Problems" in that same post. What are you learning in that class if they're not teaching you how to make friends?

3. "OMG THATS SO GHEY!!11!"

Know how I know you're gay? You want to ask a guy to hang out.

4. "I'm already a better journalist than Bloom"

Honestly, do you really think it's hard to be a journalist? You guys don't understand. It's actually the easiest damn profession EVAR.

5. "I posted these pictures ... to piss off Bloom"

I've mentioned this to a few people -- the excuse "Bloom will clean it up when he gets back" is just not reasonable. I won't be back living at The Brom until September. The excuse is just pathetic.

And Nathan you said you guys cleaned The Brom. Post pictures and prove it.

A question:

Most of you who read my blog know that the bathroom in my host family's apartment is ridiculously tiny. So when they aren't here, I've started to use the toilet with the door open. Do you guys do that when you know the house is empty at home? Why would you need to shut the door if nobody is there? Also, how do you guys feel about using the toilet in front of a pet? Changing clothes in front of a pet? I've always debated this and was looking to get more feedback. Do you really want your dog watching you change?

DBach, nice style of posting.

I'll leave you with this: Wicker Man

- Bloom

3 comments:

Arak said...

Pictures of the clean Brom are so much less fun. But it is clean now.

Nate said...

it was pretty clean bloom i promise.

Chris said...

I pee with the door open even when there are other people around