Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring Break!

So, I guess I've been way too lazy updating this blog. But, in my defense, over the past few days, I've probably been either drunk or sleeping significantly more often than I've been sober. [ninja-edit]

[ninja-edit]

Speaking of drinking heavily, that was a relatively common theme for the weekend. Thursday night I went to the Burren with Cleveland, Maggie and Churry. Of course, I couldn't possibly start drinking at 10:30, but there wasn't much of a drinking presence at the Brom for the first time since its doors opened. So what did I decide to do?

Play one-on-one beirut with Nathan until it was time to go. The rest of the night, BBV-style..

Brag- I beat him in all four games, the first two 10-cup, the second two 6-cup, shutting him out in game 3
Beat- The 7 beers that I drank in those games got me drunk.
Variance- Nathan sucks at Beirut

Brag- Carberry was out at Sligo's and bought us a round of drinks
Beat- Carberrys hot friend totally stopped talking to me after he told her I was 21
Variance- The $2 drafts that he bought us were PBR

Brag- The Band at the Burren played whatever me and Cleveland told it to
Beat- It cost 5 bucks to get in
Variance- We didn't end up getting to the Burren until almost midnight

Brag- I beat Cleveland in drunk RPS so he had to buy me the last beer.
Beat- I was really drunk.
Variance- We went to the Chinese place after.

Brag- I made it home without falling over
Beat- I lost 10 bucks to all-ins when I got home because pokah hates me.

Beat- I felt like shit all day the next day.

So I get a call from Anna at 11am the next day. The news? She's having a party. At the Brom. To quote Cleveland's email "buh, my body hurts. this email made me nauseous."

So, long story short, we ended up having a party for Cat and Anna's 2nd facebook anniversary. Attendees included the immortal Matt Lacey, the immeasurably awesome duo of Cummings and Doran, and the unmistakable presense of Josh Kennedy. And all of them lost at Flipcup.

Brag- I got the drunk people to clean up after themselves at 2am
Beat- I didn't go to bed until like 5am.
Variance- We almost ran out of alcohol.

St Pattys day recap to come later.

-Arak

No comments: