Friday, March 9, 2007

Current State of the Brom





So after Bach's post about Karma, I should make it very clear that I've just gotten Karma'ed to all hell. Someone clearly didn't like my lack of practicing or doing any academic work. After drinking in Ginn Library Wednesday night with Cleveland, Sorensen and Anna, I was all excited for the drinking part of drinking season and the return of midweek drinking to the Brom.

Of course, this was only until I woke up on Thursday morning and wanted to die. Nathan thinks I have the flu. Basically, I didn't stop shivering the entire day, even in the shower or underneath every blanket I own in bed, and my throat is unbelievable sore. Being the overachiever that I am, I go to two out of my three classes (I'm pretty sure that yesterday was the first time that I've ever skipped class due to actually being sick at Tufts), stopping to sleep from 12-2 and like 6-8:30. Thats after sleeping til 10am.

So, unfortunately, I was unable to drink and uphold the Brom's repuation. But I did hang out with everyone and play poker until about midnight when I went to bed. Luckily for me, my bedroom was far enough away from Alander and Tirrells screaming that I actually fell asleep rather quickly.

So I wake up around 11:30 (thats 16 hours of sleep in the previous 24, if anyones counting) to lend out my car keys and survey the damage. This is what happens when we leave Nathan, Dub, and Skye in charge.

Okay well I guess I can't blame them for this one. My room is a pit.
















Thats the upstairs hallway.


















The bathroom and the stairwell. In decent shape except for Skyes dirty clothes in the bottom right-hand corner and the pile of random crap I've stepped over every day for the past 3 months.




















The living room. Actually moderately clean.

















The Beirut Room. The fact that I needed three pictures to capture the beauty that is our beirut room is legendary.































Kitchen













Nathan finding something to watch on tv before he starts cleaning. Putting the TV in there is the only way to make him do dishes.











And if you guys think that I posted these pictures for any reason other than to piss off Bloom, you clearly don't know me well enough.

1 comment:

Brian said...

How do you guys expect to get girls in an apartment like that?